Terms and Conditions – Booking.com voucher promotion
This promotion is run by Booking.com B.V. (Booking.com), not Tigerair. Bookings made via booking.com.au/tigerair (the Website) that meet the Promotion Criteria (set out below) will receive a $20 Tigerair online voucher code from Booking.com, limited to the first 1,500 bookings.
Promotion Criteria are as follows:
- The booking must be:
- made on the Website between 1 March 2020 and midnight (ADST) on 31 March 2020;
- made for accommodation with a total cost of $175 AUD (excluding applicable taxes and transaction fees); and
- for accommodation bookings between 1 March 2020 and midnight (ADST) on 31 July 2020 (i.e. the guest must check in after 1 March 2020 and check out of the relevant accommodation before midnight (ADST) on 31 July 2020).
Vouchers will be sent by Booking.com (from email@example.com) via email to the email address listed in the relevant booking at least 64 calendar days after the guest's check-out date. Vouchers are limited and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid until 30 September 2023 may only be used on Tigerair flights. All disputes and queries relating to the vouchers must be directed to Booking.com.
All flight bookings made with Tigerair are subject to Tigerair's Conditions of Carriage and Fare Rules.
- Bookings made directly on www.booking.com, via the Booking.com app or any other partner site are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bookings made via the Website for non-accommodation items (including flights, car rental, tours & activities and airport taxis) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Cancelled and “no show” bookings are ineligible for this promotion.