- Conditions of Carriage
- The booking and carriage of passengers and baggage is subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
- Privacy and direct marketing
- When you provide your email or mobile phone number to us, you consent to receiving commercial communications from us by email and SMS text message. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us, or by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email footer or replying “STOP” to a text message from us.
- Your use of our website
- You agree to only use this website in accordance with these terms and applicable laws. You may be held personally liable for any unlawful use of this website.
- You may use our website for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only. You agree that when accessing our website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling or other technology.
- You are solely responsible for any communications that you make to us through our website and any other content or material which you post or upload to our website (including feedback, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information). You agree that we may use, copy, edit, publish and communicate such content for any purpose and without compensation to you.
- You may link to the homepage of this website provided you do so in a way that accurately indicates that the link is to a Tigerair website and is not misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain a parent or guardian's consent before accessing or using our website.
- If you think any content on this website is inappropriate or unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us.
- The content provided by us on this website is owned or controlled by us and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas. You may only use the content for your own personal purposes, and may not otherwise use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish or transmit the content without our prior written consent.
- This website includes trade marks which are protected by law. You may not use our trade marks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
- Third party websites and products
- This website may contain links or references to third party sites. Any links are provided for convenience only, and do not indicate any endorsement or recommendation by us. We are not responsible or liable for the content of those sites and your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk.
- We make no warranties and exclude all liability for the products or services, or the acts or omissions, of any third party sellers.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We use reasonable efforts to make sure that you can access and use our website at all times. However, despite our efforts, our website may not be accessible at all times and you may experience interruptions, delays, errors or faults in your use of and access to our website. We will not be responsible to you or anyone else if these things occur.
- When you are using our website, we may require you to re-authenticate yourself from time to time - for example, if there has been a period of inactivity on the connection between your internet browser and our servers. We will not be responsible for any information you may lose if your access to our website is suspended or terminated in these circumstances.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or material on our website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded for any loss (including indirect loss), damages or injury (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), equity, statute or any other cause of action, or otherwise) resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of our website, or as a consequence of any content, information, goods or services obtained from or through our website.
- We may receive fees or commissions (or both) from third parties in relation to some of the content, goods or services which we advertise, promote or make available on or through our website. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving those fees and commissions.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit any rights or remedies you may have as a consumer under applicable Australian consumer protection laws. If any warranty or consumer guarantee cannot be limited or excluded, our liability under it will be limited (where permissible) to, at our election, replacing or resupplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of such replacement or resupply.
- Applicable Law
- The terms of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.