Booking A Flight
Making flight bookings with Tigerair is a simple, seamless experience. If you are not sure on how to book, this page will explain all the online booking process.
Making flight bookings with Tigerair is a simple and seamless experience. If you are not 100% sure on exactly how to book the below will help you out
- Before you start your search you should visit our special deals page to view our current specials
- If you know what you want, you can head straight to our search page
- Select if you would like to travel one way or return
- Enter your origin and destination
- Select the dates you would like to fly on
- Enter the number of passengers and passenger types
- If you have a promo code you can add it here also
- Click search
- On this page you will be able to see the results of your search and select the flight you would like to travel on
- You will be given the option to travel light or express with our fare types
- Once you have selected your flight times the cost will be shown to you both in the top and the bottom of the screen
- Payments made with credit or debit cards are subject to a Card Payment Fee of between 0.86% and 1.33% per booking. Payments made with Interest Free will attract a Booking and Service Fee which is detailed at point of purchase. Payments made with POLi do not attract a payment fee. Additional charges apply for optional extras such as checked-in baggage, travel insurance and reserved seat selection, which are available for purchase. Refer to the booking summary at the top of each page to check the inclusions and prices as you book.
We will always do our best to get you to your destination on time. However, we do not guarantee flight times or schedules and they do not form part of your contract with us.
- We will need to know who is flying with us so on this page you will find all the required passenger details, please make sure you enter them carefully
- Contact details are also important, this allows us to keep you up to date with your booking and also contact you if anything is to change
- To keep our fares low we allow you to only pay for what you need, on this page you can decide how much baggage you need to travel with. You have 7kg of carry-on allowance included in your fare. You can also upgrade this to 12kg or add check-in baggage on this page.
- Whether you're an aisle person, a window person, or somewhere in between this page will allow you to buy the seat you want.
- We offer a range of seating such as Extra Leg Room and also Upfront seating or standard seating.
- If you don't want to pay to select your seat at this point then you can continue along with no seat selection, we will just select one for you closer to the time of travel.
5. Travel extras
- You can keep catering to your travel needs on our travel extras page. Here you can buy additional services to make your journey more suitable to your requirements.
- Simply select "yes" to our travel insurance product to add protection to your flight bookings.
- Want to speed things up at the airport? Simply add queue jump to your booking to jump the boarding queue as you get on the plane.
- This is the last step before confirming your flight booking with Tigerair.
- We accept payment via five methods online, Credit / Debit Cards, Tigerair voucher, Velocity Frequent Flyer Points, POLi Payments or Interest Free (issued by Latitude Financial Services).
- Payments made with credit or debit cards are subject to a Card Payment Fee of between 0.36% and 1.12% per booking. Payments made with Interest Free will attract a Booking and Service Fee which is detailed at point of purchase. Payments made with POLi do not attract a payment fee. Additional charges apply for optional extras such as checked-in baggage, travel insurance and reserved seat selection, which are available for purchase. Refer to the booking summary at the top of each page to check the inclusions and prices as you book.
- Once all the payment details have been filled out then you can select submit payment.
- Congratulations, you're now booked to fly with Tigerair! Please take note of your booking reference number.
- We'll send your invoice and flight confirmation to your email. If you haven't received your flight confirmation within 24 hours please contact us.
More in this section
In order to keep our fares low, tigerair has a few rules around cabin baggage allowance & check-in luggage fees. Check what you can bring with you on the flight.
How to book
Making flight bookings with tigerair is a simple, seamless experience. If you are not sure on how to book, this page will explain all the online booking process.
Whether you're an aisle person, a window person, or somewhere in between, find out more about our seating below.
Stay up to date with any changes happening around the tigerair network that may affect your travel.
Family and pregnancy travel
Heaps of families fly with us and tigerair wants to make travelling with kids as easy as possible for all involved. There are a few rules to keep in mind.