- web check-in
- manage bookings
- travel alerts 1
- contact tigerair
- prepare to fly
- tigerair info
- sign up
All Light Fares and Express Fares include 7kg of carry-on baggage. If you think you'll need more but don't want to wait to check-in a bag, you can purchase Cabin+ to increase your carry-on allowance to 12kg.
Save more by purchasing your baggage requirements at time of booking rather than at the airport. Please note the weight of your baggage will be checked at the airport. Please keep within the allowances to avoid additional fees.
Cabin+ is available via Manage My Booking or by calling our customer contact centre
Effective 15 December2016, Tigerair will be implementing a tiered pricing structure for cabin+. Prices will vary depending on when you purchase cabin+ and will be as follows:
This tiered pricing structure applies to all flights from 15 December2016, including flights booked before this date.
Effective 15 December2016, Tigerair will be implementing a tiered pricing structure when purchasing baggage. As such, prices will increase dependent on when you choose to purchase baggage in the booking process. To avoid higher fees and save more, it is advised you purchase baggage at the time of booking rather than through Manage My Booking, our Customer Contact Centre, Web Check-in or at the Airport. This new tiered pricing structure is applicable for both new and existing bookings made before 15 December 2016.
Neither light fares nor express fares include checked baggage.
At the time of making your booking you will have the choice to add check-in baggage for each customer in the booking. Check-in baggage can be selected per customer per flight and different weight allowances are available. All pricing will be presented to you when making your selection.
Customers who do not select Check-in baggage during the booking process can add Check-in baggage to their booking prior to travel via Manage My Booking, via our Customer Contact Centre or during Web Check-in at a higher rate.
To avoid higher fees and save more, it is advised to purchase your baggage requirements at the time of booking. Please note the weight of your baggage will be checked at the airport. Please keep within the allowances to avoid additional fees.
Sports equipment can be carried as check-in baggage, subject to a sports equipment fee, which is levied in addition to standard checked baggage fees. Please see our baggage page for more information.
It is not a prerequisite to have purchased checked baggage to be able to purchase sports equipment; they can be purchased independently. However, restrictions apply as to what can/cannot be carried for both standard checked baggage and sports equipment. Please see our sports equipment section for more details.
Our Queue Jump option allows you to skip the line at the gate and be one of the first to board.
You can do this for a fee during the booking process, via Manage My Booking or by calling our customer contact centre
Our on board meal selections change every season. Whether it’s Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring, the dedicated retail team at Tigerair Australia are always thinking of new options to provide you during your flight.
For a number of meals, Tigerbites pre-order is available via Manage My Booking or by calling our customer contact centre
We provide you the option of assigning your seat with Seat Selection. You can do this for a fee during the booking process, via Manage My Booking or by calling our customer contact centre
For a small fee passengers that arrive at the airport early can choose to move to an earlier flight, if there are available seats free of charge or passengers that miss check in but arrive no later than 15 minutes after the flights scheduled departure time can move free of charge to the next available flight. MoveMe is only available for purchase from selected destinations and departure ports and is only valid for the day of travel.
If you have purchased MoveMe, however do not use the product your scheduled flight booking is still valid. If you choose to move to an earlier or later flight, and then fail to travel on the new flight, your booking will then be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund of your flight booking or the MoveMe fee. If you fail to present to check in staff within 15 minutes after your scheduled flights departure time your ticket and Move Me will be forfeited. MoveMe can only be used to transfer once for the flight sector it was purchased for.
• Price displayed for MoveMe product is per passenger, per flight and non refundable.
• MoveMe can only be used to transfer once for the flight sector it was purchased for.
• MoveMe is only available for purchase from selected destinations and departure ports.
• MoveMe does not guarantee you a transfer to another flight. Transfers to another flight will be subject to operational factors and seat availability.
• If you have purchased MoveMe on the first flight of the day you will not be able to move to an earlier service.
• If you have purchased MoveMe on the last flight of the day you will not be able to move to a later service.
• MoveMe only allows you to move to another flight on the day of your scheduled flights departure.
• MoveMe can only be used at the checkin counter at the airport of departure on the date of departure. Flight transfers cannot be made online or via the Customer Contact Centre. If you wish to change your flight in advance of arriving at the Airport the standard change fees apply.
• If you have purchased MoveMe and decided to change your flight booking, you are permitted to use your MoveMe product on your new flight, provided the new departure is outside of 72hours and on an applicable MoveMe flight route. If you change your flight booking within 72hours of your original flight booking’s scheduled departure, you will forfeit your MoveMe product without a refund. The MoveMe product can only be transferred to selected flights on which the Move Me product is available. If you change your booking and the MoveMe product is not available on your updated flight booking, then your MoveMe product will be forfeit without refund.
• If you wish to move to a earlier flight check in must still be open for the earlier flight and sufficient seats must be available. Our flights close for check-in strictly 45 minutes prior to departure and can not be reopened.
• To use MoveMe on a later flight you must approach the check in counter no later than 15 minutes after your scheduled flight’s departure time and you will be moved to the next available flight free of charge.
• Check in must still be open for the later flight and sufficient seats must be available. Tigerair’s flights close for check-in strictly 45 minutes prior to departure and can not be reopened.
• If you fail to check in and be transferred to the next available flight within 15 mins after your scheduled flight has departed , you will forfeit your ticket. You will not be entitled to a refund of your fare or the MoveMe fee. You will be required to purchase a new ticket.
• If you have purchased MoveMe, however do not use the product you will not be entitled to a refund of the MoveMe fee.
• If you choose to use MoveMe and move to another flight, and then fail to travel on the new flight, your ticket will be forfeited. You will not be entitled to a refund of your fare or the MoveMe fee. You will be required to purchase a new flight.
• If you wish to move to an earlier flight the flight must be closed for sale to the public (flights close for sale to the public 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight).
• All flights are subject to our full terms and conditions, please refer to the fare conditons and conditons of carriage.
Fare Freeze gives you the opportunity to hold your fare price for 48 hours when booked on the Tigerair Australia website for a small fee. This gives you time to confirm your travel plans with your family, friends or extra time to free up funds without worrying about the price increasing.
Fare Freeze gives you 48 hours to pay for your booking after the fee has been paid and the bookings is placed on hold. If you no longer want the flights the booking will auto cancel after 48 hours. Please note: The Fare Freeze fee is non refundable even in the event you do not proceed with your booking and is not deductable from the final cost of your booking.
The Fare Freeze symbol will display at the bottom of the page when fare freeze is available.
• Fare Freeze is only available via the Tigerair Australia website.
• Flights that depart within 28 days or less cannot be placed on hold.
• Fare Freeze is only available for selected flights on the Tigerair Australia network (one way and return).
• The fee for Fare Freeze is not a deposit for the booking. The fee is strictly in addition to the value of the fare. The fee will be forfeited if the customer does not confirm the booking within the applicable hold period.
• The fee for Fare Freeze must be paid for using a valid MasterCard or Visa Credit Card, Mastercard or Visa Debit Card and POLi.
• Fare Freeze is not available on sale fares.
• The hold period for Fare Freeze is 48 hours.
• Fare Freeze fees are charged per person, per sector. All adults and children on a booking will be charged a hold fee when the booking is placed on hold. Infants will not be charged a hold fee.
• Tigerair Australia has the right to adjust the fee for Fare Freeze, at any time, without notice.
• All fees for Fare Freeze are inclusive of GST where applicable.
• Payment fee will be charged when placing a booking on hold for MasterCard or Visa Credit Card, Mastercard or Visa Debit Card.
• A Payment fee will apply when a customer returns to confirm the booking if payment is by MasterCard or Visa Credit Card, Mastercard or Visa Debit Card to complete their purchase.
• Customers using a promo code are not offered the option of placing their booking on hold.
• A held booking can be confirmed via Manage My Booking on the Tigerair Australia website or by contacting the Customer Contact Centre (Call Centre fees will apply if any changes are made to the booking).
• A held booking can be purchased and confirmed with the following forms of payment: MasterCard or Visa Credit Card, Mastercard or Visa Debit Card, POLi or Tigerair Australia voucher.
Make sure you have your theme park tickets to Australia's BIGGEST Theme Park on the Gold Coast before you fly and experience family fun, thrills rides, live shows and entertainment. You can purchase your one day, three day or seven day ticket before you fly below.
If thrill rides aren’t you’re thing, you can buy your tickets to take in the breathtaking 360’ views from the Skypoint observation deck below.
Buy tickets online now, Tigerair Australia customers save 10% off the recommended retail price (RRP)!
More information can be found here.